We’re Looking for Complex Care Paediatric Nurses
Working within the complex care division, you will be part of a genuine, caring team, working in a family home, supporting a child complex care needs. With opportunities to specialise in various conditions, this role will provide you with direct support from our Adult Nurse Managers and coordination team.
* Days and/or nights
* 8 to 12-hour shifts, with a regular shift pattern
We’ll give you
* £20.46 – £33.76 per hour
* Free DBS check
* Variety and choice of placements
* Extensive support from Adult Nurse Managers
* Flexible working
* Outstanding in-house training and CPD courses
* Career development events
* Access to mental health first aiders
* Refer a Friend benefit scheme
* The ability to fit seamlessly into a family home
* To enjoy providing 1–on–1 care to an adult
* Experience of caring for adults with complex health conditions including artificial airway/tracheostomies and gastronomy feeding tubes – although further CPD training will be provided
* To work at least two regular shifts per week
Who we are
Superior Healthcare is a specialist provider of complex care at home for children, young people and adults who have long-term, complex health conditions.
The organisation was established in response to the co-founders’ experience of caring for a family member who has an acquired brain injury. For us, it’s personal.
Ready to have a chat?
If you would prefer to speak with a member of our team, please call MaryAnn or Jemma on (phone number removed) and we will answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you