£43,000 - £45,000 p/a | 40 Hours - Days | Mental Health Unit
An experienced Manager with a background working in mental health treatment and rehabilitation is required to lead and develop a small mental health facility in South Croydon.
The facility caters to males and females with a range of mental health needs and other associated diagnosis, requiring residential, respite or forensic rehabilitation services.
Details of this Registered Manager position and what the hospital is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week on days, with some flexibility required for on-call and quality monitoring purposes
* A competitive annual salary in the region of £43,000 to £45,000 depending on experience
* Industry leading learning and development opportunities
* A great staff benefits package which offers wellbeing, financial and professional benefits
As Registered Manager, you will run and monitor safe practice of the service ensuring CQC requirements are met and patient care is delivered to a high standard. You will performance manage ensuring all staff members have all the necessary skills to deliver the best clinical practice. You will effectively financially manage and business plan to ensure budgetary and business structures are in place.
What we are looking for:
* Have completed a minimum of Diploma Level 5 in Health & Social Care, ideally having undertaken additional studies
* Experience in a senior management position within a mental health environment
* Demonstrate understanding of financial management and accounting
* Leadership skills with experience in charge management
* Good understanding of safeguarding and regulatory codes of practice
* Flexible working attitude to support team working and delivery of objectives
* Strong understanding nature with a passion for excellence
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation