Are you a confident and motivated Registered Veterinary Nurse looking for a new and exciting opportunity! Sweeney Vets is seeking an experienced RVN for a highly reputable practice in the Tunbridge Wells, Kent area.
Work pattern: Full time/Part time
The Practice: Small Animal
* Clinical Experience: 1 years +(preferred)
* Qualifications: Relevant Qualification in Veterinary Nursing.
* Registration: RCVS Registration & Right to work in the UK.
* Highly rewarding Salary commensurate with experience
* Paid Annual Leave & Sick Leave
* Flexible Working Rota
* Free Compliance & DBS checks
* CPD actively funded & encouraged
* Professional Memberships Allowance
* Accommodation Allowance (potential)
* Refer a friend bonus - £250 (T&C’s apply)
Working with Sweeney Vets:
Sweeney Vets Connects Qualified Veterinary Professionals with Veterinary Hospitals and Practices throughout the UK and are proud to be a trusted supplier. We have relationships with some of the largest employers in the UK and have access to some of the most exclusive and exciting roles on the market.
Refer someone to work with us and get £250