Opportunity to shape and manage an RA team with an established, stable and respected medical device business.
We are seeking candidates with the following attributes:
* Experience representing business as “responsible person” within a medical device setting
* Extensive RA experience with Class 2 and 3 medical devices across all global regions
* Proven success implementing regulatory strategy and managing new product introductions, new market introductions and changes in regulatory requirements.
* Extensive knowledge of MDD/EU, MDR, FDA, Health Canada and other regional regulations
* Past success developing, mentoring and managing RA team members
* Possess excellent stakeholder management, relationship building and communication skills
The business offers an excellent opportunity for personal and career development within a fast paced high-growth business with facilities in the UK, EU, US and Far East
Medical Device Reporting
Coaching And Mentoring