Have you gained Project Management experience within the life sciences / medical devices / Pharmaceutical industry? If so then we are seeking a Regulatory Project Manager, paying up to £45,000 to work from home for my client based near to Fareham, Hampshire.
Tell me more!
As a Regulatory Project Manager, you'll ultimately fulfil typical duties such as issuing quotes, coordinating multiple projects, answering client questions and of course always working in compliance with GLP and GMP.
You'll be part of assessing Technical Documentation, performing conformity assessments of regulatory submissions such as Design Dossiers and Technical Documentations to relevant safety principles and standard requirements.
What do I need?
* A degree in a scientific or technical discipline, for example Life Sciences.
* Working knowledge of medical device regulations
* Great Project management, technical writing, and analytical skills.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office including the ability to develop PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets (including data manipulation and graphing).
* Brilliant communicator
* Bachelor's degree in a scientific or technical discipline, such as Life Sciences.
Working knowledge of medical device regulations, with formal education in regulatory discipline preferred.
This is a rare opportunity at a organisation which offers their employees autonomy, visibility and a GM who is focussed on driving CI and pushing this company further forwards.
They are ready to interview now and we are keen to engage with great Regulatory Managers who have the med device experience and brilliant communication skill sets.
Please apply if you tick the criteria and we will swiftly review your candidacy.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client