£45,000 - £55,000 / year
Regulatory Supervisor (Medical Device)
I am delighted to work with a successful and growing medical device company. Providing a diverse range of capital equipment and consumable devices, my client offer a busy and dynamic environment in which to gain new skills and progress your career.
About the role
The role is ideal for someone who has strong demonstrable experience in a supervisory regulatory affairs role. Applicants must have strong experience with MDD technical file writing and approval for classes I, IIa and IIb. Candidates with 5 years+ relevant work experience will be considered.
Ongoing training will be provided where necessary.
* Line management of a team of 4 regulatory staff
* Training and progression of staff
* Ownership of regulatory output for the company
* Technical writing and review
* Circa 5 years+ experience in a supervisory regulatory affairs role
* Experience with medical device regulations is essential
* Class IIa and IIb experience is preferred but not essential
* Line management experience is essential
* Strong leadership skills
* Excellent communication skills and a good sense of humour
Medical device, class, anaesthesia, critical care, surgery, regulatory affairs, RA manager, supervisor, senior, associate, lead, MDD, technical, Snr, advisor, clinical evaluation, file, implementation, team.
Harris Lord is acting as a recruitment agency for this role