Salary and Benefits: To £31,000 + Enhancements + Pension + Private Healthcare + 27 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Life Assurance + Free Parking + Subsidised Meals + Much More!
Hours/Shift Patterns: Full and Part time Hours available, minimum contracts of 20 Hours per week. Flexibility to work hours over 3-5 days a week with internal rotation across nights and weekends (c1:4 per month).
If you love nursing, learning new things and helping others and want to work with like minded people then this is the role for you! Working for this brand-new patient centred hospital you can expect to develop and shape the service and contribute to decisions around clinical practice standards and quality improvement. You will be working with leaders that are rooted in the values of delivering great patient care alongside colleagues that are supportive and empathetic.
One of their Nurses stated, ‘One of the best decisions I have made for my career is joining this organisation, the management team have facilitated my learning and I feel empowered to improve patient care’.
4 great things about this healthcare provider:
- This leading rehabilitation centre has 120 Beds, Therapy Consulting rooms and a fully equipped physiotherapy department with virtual reality facilities and hydrotherapy equipment.
- Work within brand new facilities and a growing service. There is a real opportunity to develop the service and make a real difference to the way patients are treated.
- Great learning and development opportunities, they have an established training program working with local universities to ensure their Nurses are trained to support with all neurological conditions.
- Work with a social and friendly team who support each other and are passionate about their patients. Cross team working is the norm, and you can expect to be mentored by leaders in the field.
The Hiring Manager stated, ‘As a new service, we are looking for our future Nurse leaders. There is a real opportunity to progress into senior roles and support with the management of the department – it’s an incredibly exciting time to join the business’
What you will do as a Rehabilitation Nurse:
- Working on a 20 bedded neurological ward you will support patients with a variety of conditions including stroke, multiple sclerosis, and Parkinson’s, working with the hospitals multi-disciplinary team to aid their recovery and rehabilitation.
- Support the Ward Sister and senior Nurses within the team with the day to day running of the ward. New ways of working are actively encouraged and their strong links with local universities mean you may participate in local research projects and mentor nursing students!
- With such a strong training program in place, we are looking to speak with Nurses (with an active NMC pin) from all backgrounds including newly qualified. If you are passionate about patient care and want a new challenge, apply now!
To apply, please follow the link provided or contact Eleanor at Stroud Resourcing quoting the above reference.