Working as a Relief Pharmacist Manager based in and around Lochgelly (Fife) you'll:
Support the day to day running of the pharmacy by ensuring that the needs of the business are delivered for the day with your key performance indicators.
Working a 42.5 hours a week permanent contract - flexible working rota with every second Saturday off
Provide personalised, tailored pharmaceutical care to the people who use local pharmacies and dispense both medicines and health-care advice to meet specific needs.
Independent pharmacy group with strong values and an ambitious growth plan.
This organisation is willing to invest heavily in their pharmacists and are seeking out for potential employees who have an desire to be prescribers in the future.
Support the day to day running of the pharmacy by ensuring that the needs of the business are delivered for the day in regards to your key performance indicators.
Provide expert clinical advice to customers.
Lead by example, maintaining professional standards while being approachable and helpful to colleagues and customers alike.
- A pharmacy degree
- Membership of the GPhC
- Effective leader and manager, with drive and ambition to ensure your pharmacy meets business targets.
- Organised and commercially focused.
- A strong clinical role model.
- Able to work 42.5 hours a week - Flexible working pattern available
- Experience as a base Pharmacist or Relief Pharmacist Manager
The reward structure as a Relief Pharmacist Manager with this organisation is the following:
- GPhC fees paid
- Employee discount scheme
- Bonus structure based on performance
- Travel loans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Assurance
- Continuous career progression and development
- Clinical Works
- Flexible Working
- Performance Indicator