I am delighted to work with a successful and growing biopharmaceuticals company. A world leader in their industry niche, my client offer a busy and fast paced research environment in which to gain new skills and grow your career.
About the role
This role is an initial 9 month contract position. There is potential for this contract to be extended or made permanent.
The role is ideal for someone who has strong demonstrable experience in gut biology or mucosal immunology and is looking to build further experience in an industry environment. Applicants must have strong relevant subject matter experience from either an MRes/ PhD or equivalent work experience. This role will involve development and execution of high throughput screening assays to assess biotherapeutics.
Ongoing training will be provided where necessary.
* PhD/ MRes or 4 years+ minimum relevant work experience
* Previous research experience with gut biology or mucosal immunology is essential
* Strong assay development skills
* Strong mammalian cell culture and in vitro assay skills
* Competency with some of the following; flow cytometry, imaging and qPCR.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Biotechnology, biopharma, vaccine, therapeutics, scientist, bioprocess, microbial, oncology, development, research technician, assistant, design, FACS.
Harris Lord is acting as a recruitment agency for this role