Fantastic opportunity for a BSc, MSc, OR PhD graduate to contribute to early discovery and development projects for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the South East.
* Support the progression of drug molecules through all stages of research & clinical development.
* Develop a broad range of robust, fit-for-purpose in vitro, in vivo & ex vivo assays with specific emphasis on screening, function, mechanism of action, target validation when required
* Ability to analyse, interrogate data, and troubleshoot technical issues.
* BSc, MSc & PhD in Immunology, or related discipline
* Excellent experience isolating, culturing, and assaying primary human B and T cells
* Experience in establishing and working with in-vivo mouse models of disease
* Further skills in techniques relating to Cell Biology & Immunology e.g., flow cytometry, imaging, immunoassay etc.
* Strong molecular biology background in genetics/ gene editing technologies such as CRISPR and sequencing techniques e.g., single cell RNA Seq (ChIP Seq &/or ATAG experience would be advantageous)
Apply to VRS today!
Please note: this position is initially offered on a 12-month fixed term contract with realistic potential to extend.
Key Words: Pharmaceutical, Research, Biology, Pharmacology, In Vitro, In Vivo, Ex Vivo, Immunology, Neurology, Therapeutic, NCEs, NBEs, High-throughput Screening, Cell-based, Flow Cytometry, High Content Screening, Report Cell Assays, Cell Culture, Primary Cell Isolation, Cell lines, Cell Biology, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, London, Oxford, Reading Slough, VRS7031CR
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Children's Health Insurance Program
Diseases And Disorders