Research Manager – Quantitative
Location – WFH/London Office
This position presents a fantastic opportunity to build a successful career in a consultancy-led market research agency. Our client is looking for a Quantitative Research Manager to join their European Team. The role requires a passion for quantitative research. You will be working alongside an experienced Quantitative Research Director
As a Quantitative Research Manager, you will be tasked with multiple projects across biotech and pharmaceutical organisations, as well as growing client relationships.
* Take responsibility for a portion of the company’s target, and for maximising profitability.
* Expand existing relationships with current clients, provide support and back-up to Research Directors/Associate Directors when required.
* Lead research projects (multi-market, multi-methodology)
* Take ownership of, or assist with, the preparation of proposals
* Oversee the development or takes ownership of, writing research materials, such as screeners, questionnaires, pilot questionnaires, stimulus materials
* Coordinate fieldwork and may oversee, the day-to-day running of projects
* Lead and, where required, support analysis and presentation writing
* Provide support and coaching to Senior Research Executives/Research Executives
* Support the promotion of the company profile (e.g. attending conferences, writing and presenting papers)
* Oversee the preparation and provision of regular recruitment and fieldwork updates for clients, anticipating any issues and offering solutions
As a Research Manager you should:
* Have a clear understanding of Clients’ needs and implement these across research projects
* Have a clear understanding of our different quantitative research methods and approaches that meet the variety of our business needs, and apply them across the research process
* Be capable of knowing when to apply specific statistical skills, including techniques, set-up and providing the correct instructions to statistical agencies to proceed with analysis (conjoint, MaxDiff, pricing study, forecast)
* Take a leading role in the analysis processes.
* Develope the framework for and write presentations, ensuring a story is clearly communicated and that the research implications for the client are well explored
* Present project debriefs with confidence and skill
* Coach SREs and REs through all aspects of the project process
* Demonstrate a firm understanding of sales, overheads and profit, managing projects and project deliverables to ensure overall project profitability