A rare opportunity has arisen to join a market leader in the UK clinical research funding sector!
In this challenging role, you will be a key player in the decision-making process of high-profile funding grants for national healthcare innovation research. This will involve supporting all aspects of translational research funding;
* Identifying project areas
* Advising applicants, reviewing applications for funding and providing feedback to applicants
* Undertaking due diligence of funding proposals
* Report writing and interpreting data
* Organising & chairing meetings
* Arranging and viewing presentations
You will also manage a portfolio of projects and liaise with key stakeholders directly. You will have the opportunity to visit various research teams and sites across the UK in this highly varied role (when safe to do so).
The ideal candidate will have:
* PhD or MSc in a related healthcare science (e.g. biomedical, health or social sciences)
* Industry experience in research funding, grant applications or work for a company currently in receipt of research funding
* A passion for science, research, and clinical care
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
Apply to VRS now to be considered!
Key words: programme, manager, project, grant, research, funding, data, reports, projects, biomedical, bioscience, healthcare, London, West London, Greater London, VRS6999EB
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website