Apply to VRS now to be considered for a Biomarker Immunoassay Research Scientist role within a prestigious Biopharmaceutical organisation!
The main focus of this exciting position is working to assist the Renal Group in the development of immunoassays for the support of biomarker development and the identification of suitable patient populations for therapeutic applications.
* Contribute to multiple projects to develop and apply immunoassays using human biofluid samples
* Interpret and present experimental data
* Troubleshoot technical issues
* Comply with HTA regulations and maintain health & safety awareness to ensure safe working practices
* Significant experience in the running and development of immunoassays, preferably using biofluids
* Experience using techniques such as ELISA, MSD and Luminex is desirable
* Knowledge of assay validation methods and requirements
Keywords: Immunoassay, biomarker, biofluid, biomarker development, research scientist, ELISA, MSD, Luminex, validation, assay development, London, Heathrow, slough, Teddington VRS7449GG
- Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay (Elisa)
- Occupational Safety And Health
- Problem Solving
- Experimental Data