Research Scientist (Immunology)
I am delighted to work with a successful and growing biopharmaceuticals company. A world leader in their industry niche, my client offer a busy and fast paced research environment in which to gain new skills and grow your career.
About the role
The role is ideal for someone who has strong demonstrable experience from postdoctoral or industrial roles and is seeking a long term opportunity to develop. This role will involve assay development work for drug discovery purposes and will require a combination of molecular/ cellular/ immunological skills.
Ongoing training will be provided where necessary.
* PhD degree in immunology related subject is essential
* Ideally some postdoctoral work experience in a relevant project (2 years+ ideal)
* Hands on experience with; flow cytometry, mammalian cell culture and immunophenotyping are essential
* Previous experience with in vivo research is essential
* Home Office Personal License preferred but can be supported by company
* Experience with planning and design of experiments
* Ability to train other staff and supervise more junior scientists
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Biotechnology, biopharma, therapeutics, scientist, bioprocess, microbial, oncology, development, research technician, assistant, design, immunology, immunological, FACS, flow, in vivo, mouse.
Harris Lord is acting as a recruitment agency for this role