Residential Child Care Worker
Oxfordshire County Council
Children's Services - Edge of Care Team
Pay rates up to £13.70 - £15.80 ltd per hour!
3 month locum contract - likely to be extended
I am looking for experienced Residential Child Care Workers to join a residential facility based in Oxford. This role is working for Oxfordshire County Council within an Edge of Care home for children in crisis.
•We are looking for those with experience working with children preferably within a residential setting working with challenging behaviour.
•This is a fantastic opportunity to join the local authority and gain some valuable experience with a high pay rate!
Please get in touch for a full job spec!
If you have experience working within a similar role to this, please do get in touch
'YES' to this email![Click here to apply][Click here to apply]
Know anyone who might be interested?
We offer a £250 referral bonus for every candidate successfully placed in to work that you refer!
What are the benefits for you?
• A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
• Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
• An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
• Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
• Payroll service twice a week
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available
• Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training
• Loyalty schemes / bonuses
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.