Residential Childcare Worker
Oxfordshire County Council
Initial 3-month temporary contract - likely to be extended
£12.37 to £13.72 ltd per hour
I am looking for 2 Residential Childcare Workers to join Oxfordshire County Council asap within a Residential and Edge of Care Service based in Kidlington.
We need people who are experienced in residential care and who are committed to forming positive relationships with our children for the specified period.
To support children in residential care on a day to day basis.
Shifts range from late shifts (2-10), sleep in shifts (2-11 SI and then 7-3) or day shifts to support activities and engagement.
1.To work as part of a team, operating a shift pattern including weekends, evenings and bank Holidays. Sleep in as required.
2.To act as Key worker for residents or clients within the home.
3.To ensure that accurate, regular and confidential resident/client records are maintained.
4.Ensure records and information systems are kept accurately including the inputting and updating of information on the Department's computerised information systems (e.g Frameworki).
5.To maintain well-ordered case files and administrative records.
6.To assist in ensuring that an effective communication system operates which enables information to be available to all staff on different work patterns, including a formal handover procedure.
Please get in touch for a full job spec!
If you are interested, please do get in touch [Click here to apply][Click here to apply]
Know anyone who might be interested?
We offer a £250 referral bonus for every candidate successfully placed in to work that you refer!
What are the benefits for you?
• A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
• Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
• An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
• Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
• Payroll service twice a week
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available
• Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training
• Loyalty schemes / bonuses
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.