£12.50 p/h | 44 hrs | Days | Elderly & Dementia Home | Great staff benefits | SVQ2/SVQ3/SVQ4 qualifications considered
A Residential Deputy Manager is required to assist in the leadership and development of a privately owned and managed residential home in Crieff.
Details of this position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 44 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of £12.50
• A comprehensive induction programme, ongoing learning and development prospects
• Free uniforms and Enhanced DBS check
• A range of financial benefits including a pension, retail discounts and much more
As Residential Deputy Manager, in addition to playing a key role in the hands-on delivery of care, you will focus on the effective administration and management of residents’ care plans, ensuring they meet both the needs of service users and CQC essential standards.
You will provide effective leadership to the care teams and will support the Registered Manager in the day to day running of the home, covering the Managers’ absence.
Applicants for this role should meet the following criteria:
• Substantial experience in an elderly and dementia care setting
• Have completed a minimum of SVQ2/SVQ3 – plus willing to work towards SVQ Level 4
• Good communication skills
• Able to effectively manage staff, budgets and resources, ensuring a cost-effective service which doesn’t compromise on care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation