Residential Deputy Manager
Residential Home for Learning Disabilities in Temple Ewell, Kent
£10.15 per hour
Elite Search Associates are currently looking for a Residential Deputy Manager to join a small residential home for learning disabilities in Temple Ewell, Kent.
Package for the Residential Deputy Manager but not limited to:
* £10.15 per hour
* Full time hours
* Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
* Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
* 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
* Online benefits and cash back rewards
* Cycle to work scheme
* Pension options
Residential Deputy Manager requirements:
* Previous experience working as a Residential Deputy Manager or Team Leader within a residential care service is essential
* To work closely with the Home Manager
* Excellent leadership skills
* Confident in leading a team of Healthcare Assistants
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Personal interest in working within learning disabilities
* Good knowledge of working within and to the CQC code of conduct guidelines.
Please apply via this advert for the Residential Deputy Manager role and one of our dedicated team will contact you.
This Residential Deputy Manager role is being advertised by Elite Search Associates who act as an employment agency. If you apply for this post ESA will hold your details for future opportunities unless you instruct us otherwise
Contractor Quality Control
Construction Quality Control
Confident And Emotionally Stable