£36,000 per Annum (NHS Band 6) | 40 Hours | Days Shifts | Elderly & Dementia
A private residential home in Kenley is looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual with a drive for providing excellent standards of care to work as Residential Deputy Manager.
About the Deputy Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A competitive annual salary of between £36,000 which equates to NHS Band 6 salary earnings
• A permanent full-time contract of 40 hours per week on day shifts
• A fantastic team and work environment
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
As a Deputy Manager you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
What we’re looking for in a Deputy Manager:
• 3 years of experience in the mental health and/or learning disability nursing field
• Willingness to train in TMA.
• Good clinical knowledge and knowledge of NMC code of conduct and standards
• Reliable to manage a staff team in an assertive, diplomatic manner.
• Strong leadership qualities and ability to deliver high levels of care whilst under pressure.
• NVQ4/NVQ3 qualification or equivalent
• Effective communicator, both verbal and written
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
- Clinical Works
- Conflict Management