Residential Home Manager
Residential Care Home for Learning Disabilities and Autism in Maidstone, Kent.
£39,000 per annum
Elite Search Associates are currently looking for a Residential Home Manager to join a small residential care home for Learning Disabilities and Autism in Maidstone, Kent.
Package for the Residential Home Manager includes but is not limited to:
* £39,000 per annum
* Full time hours
* Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
* Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
* 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
* Online benefits and cash back rewards
* Cycle to work scheme
* Pension options
Residential Home Manager requirements:
* Previous experience working as a Home Manager within Learning Disabilities is essential
* Strong leader and confident in delivering leadership and line management
* Excellent knowledge of working within and to the CQC code of conduct guidelines.
* The role of registered manager will require a dedication to undertake the management of supporting people with learning disabilities and other complex needs
* Your team will support service users in your care to achieve their goals in life and will actively seek out opportunities for them to develop their skills and confidence through a variety of staff involvement, activities and other initiatives.
Please apply via this advert for the Residential Home Manager role and one of our dedicated team will contact you.
This Residential Home Manager role is being advertised by Elite Search Associates who act as an employment agency. If you apply for this post ESA will hold your details for future opportunities unless you instruct us otherwise
- Confident And Emotionally Stable
- Conflict Management
- Learning Disabilities
- Social Work