Residential Home Manager position for a quality Care Home in Doncaster.
A successful candidate will have a passion for delivering excellence and be patient and caring providing a quality service to residents within a Care Home environment. You will be responsible for the provision of care, ensuring that the personal care of residents is maintained in strict accordance with their care plan.
Applications will also be considered from experienced Deputy Managers who are looking for that next step in their career.
* Very competitive salary of £40,000
* Bonus scheme
* 33 days holiday
* Contributory workplace pension
Education, Skills and qualifications
* Management qualification
* Previous management or deputy management experience in a care home setting
* Excellent leadership skills – someone with a proven record of managing and motivating staff to produce outstanding results
* Drive and focus to provide excellent customer service and quality of care
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent business management skills (including budget management)
* Experience and good understanding of care service practices, legislation, regulations and standards
For further information about this exciting opportunity please contact us
Quality Of Services
Coaching And Mentoring