This is a fantastic opportunity to join our client in their purpose built residential home located in Newton Abbot just a few minutes' drive off the South Devon express way and accessible from Exeter, Torquay, Plymouth and the surrounding area.
The home is situated in an attractive setting close to the town centre, offering access to local amenities.
This well located and purpose-built home concentrates on the needs of its residents and will provide the highest level of residential care for up to 25 elderly residents.
You will either be an experienced Manager looking for your first Outstanding Home or
* You will be an experienced Deputy Manager looking to make the step up into Management and CQC registration
Requirements for this position
* As Home Manager you will work to ensure the home provides first class quality care at all times.
* NVQ Level 5 or working towards it
* By inspiring your whole team to 'be the best they can be', you will ensure your team enable the residents to lead a valued, fulfilling life and to maximize the potential capacity of all residents physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially.
* You will have in-depth knowledge of person-centered care, CQC care practices and Quality Assurance processes, you also have a strong commitment to making the lives of those in your care better.
* You will ensure adherence to the highest standards, develop new initiatives in care practices and overall delivery of a quality service.
* Above all, you'll look to continually innovate and improve, to provide residents with the quality of life they deserve.
Just some of the many benefits offer:
* Paid annual leave 28 days per year (based on hours / pro rata) inclusive of bank holidays
* Excellent on-going training from day one and throughout your career
* Sick Pay at standard salary rate
* Pension scheme
If you have the skills and experience required, please contact Emma on 0161 914 5722
Elder care experience
Hardworking And Dedicated
Coaching And Mentoring