Residential Support Worker
40 Hours per week, 52 and 38 Week contracts available.
As well as a competitive salary, the Company provides one of the best rewards packages in the care sector, including:
* Free learning and development
* Childcare vouchers
* Retail discounts
* Leisure savings
* Holiday and travel discounts
Search Healthcare is collaborating with a Sussex institute with a strong local reputation that provides support for children and young people with learning disabilities, challenging behaviour and complex needs.
* Promote independence
* Promote the rights of residence to be treated with dignity and respect daily
* To create and maintain positive relationships with residents and fellow staff members
* Help fulfil each residents potential
If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you'd expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application.
Apply directly or contact Jack in the Crawley office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.