Are you an Experienced Respiratory Physiologist wanting to work Monday -Friday for a World Class Hospital in Central London? Do you want to work with a Private Hospital with a Fantastic Reputation? TTM
are really excited to be working with A World Class Private Hospital in London
. This Hospital is the UK's largest independently owned non-profit hospital. The Cardiology Outpatients Department, a Physiologist-led service, currently offers a range of non-invasive cardiac and respiratory function testing. TTM require an experienced Clinical Respiratory Physiologist to undertake the range of non-invasive Cardiac and Respiratory investigations excluding echocardiography
Candidates must be able to demonstrate competence in a broad range of procedures including performing the full range of Lung Plethysmography assessments. Requirements
- Candidate must be able to carry out lead ECG's & lead treadmill test.
- Candidate must be able to carry out all Lung Function Testing & Stress ECG on a Treadmill and Resting ECG's and apply Holter Monitor & BP Monitors...
- Candidates must attend interview in person onsite at the hospital
- Essential that that you can demonstrate good communication skills at all levels, the ability to work independently as well as working within a small team.
• Competitive Salary ranging from £32,000 -£38,000 per annum
Working as part of a world class team
• Pension scheme
• Private healthcare plan
• Interest free season ticket loan This is a Permanent position working Monday to Friday between the hours fo 8am and 7pm.
If this sounds like your ideal role, don't wait and get in touch with me today!
Send your CV to [Click here to apply]
or Call the Team on [Click here to apply]