£48,500 p/a + Bonus | Management Experience Essential | Great Staff Benefits
One of the UK’s leading elderly care charities is currently looking to recruit an experienced Manager to lead and develop a retirement community in the Lanark area.
You will be joining a vibrant community which offers a busy social diary and great facilities to residents, in addition to a comprehensive care and support service in a beautiful rural setting.
Details of this Retirement Housing Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, usually working days but with some flexibility for evenings/weekends/on-call due to the seniority of the role
- A great annual salary in the region of £48,500 plus a performance-based bonus scheme
- Ongoing opportunities for training & development as part of a large, national organisation
- A company pension scheme with employer contributions and life assurance
- Childcare vouchers plus family friendly workplace policies
- Some fantastic discounts on groceries, on the high street and for leisure and holidays
- Sick pay, a staff counselling service and legal advice, plus assistance and support in emergencies
- The option to buy or sell annual leave
As Housing Manager, you will oversee all aspects of the day to day running of the site, including housing management, care and support, maintenance, administration and catering. You will ensure the delivery of a high-quality and cost-effective service which meets regulatory requirements and resident needs and will work to maintain open and constructive relationships with all stakeholders, along with all aspects of HR and staff management.
What we are looking for in a Retirement Housing Manager:
- Have completed recognised qualifications in Care and Management such as NVQ Level 4/Registered Managers Award or an equivalent – Registered Nurses with relevant experience will also be considered
- Experienced in a managerial role within a social care setting, ideally within older people’s services with budgetary and facilities management experience, ideally with experience in Housing Management and Welfare Benefits
- A strong manager and confident in all aspects of performance management, training and coaching staff
- Have knowledge and experience of supporting people living with physical and emotional frailties, plus supporting adults living with dementia
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, a good listener and sensitive to the needs of older people and their families
- Well organised with strong time-management skills and able to manage and implement change
If you are interested and would like to apply, please submit your CV via the link provided.
Alternatively, for more information please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on [Click here to apply].