Are you a Registered General Nurse? Do you specialise in community work? Are you looking for a full time Band 6 role in a district nursing team?
If you are interested in a role that allows you to lead by example, manage a caseload and make a real difference to the people you care for, then read on.
Take advantage of our benefits that include:
- Weekly pay with great rates of pay
- Our mobile phone app giving you full access to all of our shifts
- Several trusts to work for, giving you the opportunity to mix up your week and experience different teams
- Contracts offering security for 3-6 months
- In house training at no cost to you*
- Dedicated consultant during your time with Randstad
- Out of Hours team covering evenings and weekends
- Our recommend a friend scheme of £300 for every referral*
What is required for this post:
-Band 6 community experience
- Providing care to patients within their own homes
- Caseload management experience
- Complete all necessary documentation
- Liaise with a team of nurses and contribute to any MDT meetings required
What skills do you need?
- Catheters (M, F & SP)
- Wound care
- Blood pressure
- Leg ulcer management
- Case management
Sounds like something you are interested in? All that's left to do now is to apply!
We have a dedicated candidate team who will help you through the quick and easy process of registering with us, once you're fully compliant and we can start you in the role immediately.
Get in touch with Donall today by calling on [Click here to apply] or email your CV
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.