RGN's required for a nursing home based in Warrington (Rated 'Good' CQC)
Salary: £18.55 per hour
Hours: 36 or 48 hrs (Days or Nights available)
We are keen to recruit Nurses who has a passion for working with the elderly and those living with dementia.
The successful applicant will be expected to be responsible for the direct supervision of care staff.
Key duties include administering, Risk assessing and Care planning and liaising with members of the multi-disciplinary team. Ordering and monitoring medications.
* Responsible for ensuring the highest standards of person centered care are being delivered at all times by undertaking accurate assessment and planning of care, delivery and ongoing evaluation of the care plans.
* Observing and carrying out appropriate hand-overs to ensure the detail and accuracy of service user information being provided
* Carryout nursing tasks including distribution of medication, dressings, catheterisation, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions.
* Provide support and guidance to all staff, providing demonstrations and instructions of care activities, particularly in relation to the induction and mentoring of new staff.
* Understand personal responsibilities in relation to the Health and Safety at Work Act and fire safety and evacuation procedures, demonstrating a working knowledge of COSHH assessments applicable in your area of work.
* Liaise with health and social care professionals involved in the wellbeing of individual residents to maintain a holistic approach to their care. As well as family members.
* Exceptional training and career development
* NMC fees paid
* 28 days holiday
* Free onsite car parking and close to local transport links