As a Day Registered Nurse, you will ensure that the highest standard of clinical care is delivered to residents at all times during the day within company policies and procedures and the NMC Code of Conduct, promoting each person's privacy, dignity and independence, and working together as a team to create a happy and caring atmosphere.
Whether you are monitoring a resident's blood sugar levels, administering medication, giving a detailed handover to the team on the next shift, or assisting a resident at the end of their life, you do this with Care, Comfort and Companionship at the heart of everything you do.
• Do you want to make a difference to someones life and feel a sense of purpose in an extremely rewarding role?
• Are you a qualified Registered Nurse with an active PIN number?
• Are you passionate about providing the best possible care and support to individuals?
• Are you caring, warm and understanding?
• Are you spontaneous, patient, flexible and have a good sense of humour?
• Do you strongly believe in the values of Care, Comfort and Companionship?
• Do you have good team leading, delegation and organisational skills?
If your answer is yes to all these questions, why not join our Hartford Care family?
Alongside great rates of pay as well as enhancements and paid breaks, other benefits also include:
• Annual pay reviews
• Access to Wagestream
• Free DBS and NMC PIN Costs reimbursed for Nurses
• Free Employee Assistance Programme
• Hartford Rewards - access to 100's of discounts including major retail, travel and leisure companies
• 24/7 digital GP service
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Hartford Hero employee recognition & reward scheme
• Young workers (18 ) are paid the same as those aged 25
• Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend and Refer a Resident Scheme
• Learning, development, apprenticeship and career development opportunities
• A compassionate and caring nature
• Active NMC Registration (PIN Number)
• Previous supervisory experience
• Evidence of recent clinical practice
• Knowledge of NMC Code of Conduct and standards
• Excellent communication skills and ability to use IT systems
• Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
• A flexible approach to working hours
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Practices
- Clinical Works
- Conflict Management