Job Title: RGN-ED/ITU/GENERAL
Contract: Full Time & Part time Agency/Bank
Onecall24 is a leading healthcare staffing solution, providing highly qualified, experienced medical professionals to both the NHS and Private sector for permanent, contract and temporary positions, specialising in nursing and residential homes across the UK, providing a true 24hr service.
We are currently recruiting Registered Nurses in the Blackpool area, for a number of Hospitals for Days, Nights and weekend duties.
As a Registered Nurse (RN/RGN) working for Onecall24, you will be responsible for the below duties:
* Assessing and planning nursing care requirements
* Providing pre- and post-operation care
* Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions
* Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
* Writing records and updating records
* Supervising junior staff and organising work loads
* Providing emotional support to patients and relatives
Onecall24 – Benefits
* Weekly & daily pay available.
* Highly competitive rates.
* Loyalty Rewards Scheme – Thousands of discounts & benefits at your disposal.
* Our app – Accept assignments, update your availability, receive shift
* Notifications, and signing off your timesheets are just some of our excellent features.
* Training available to enhance and upgrade your skills to senior positions.
* Easy, fast and hassle-free registration process.
* FREE Revalidation support
* Completely free to register.
* Advanced bookings so you can plan and build shifts around your schedule
* Flexible hours – Choose full or part time hours to fit in with your commitments.
* Dedicated consultant, providing a true 24 hours service.
* Referral scheme, introduce your friends and we'll pay you!
Onecall24 – Requirements
* 6 months experience in the last 2 years
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* NMC Registration
Registered Nurse Certified