RGN BAND 5 – GENERAL NURSE FOR KENT (£20-30 per hour)
Lifeline Healthcare (in partnership with Masterclass) are looking to recruit a Registered Nurse / RGN / General Nurse to work with Care homes and Private hospitals, on an ad-hoc basis located in Dartford, Gravesham, Sheppey, Chatham, Tunbridge Wells and surrounding areas of Kent. If you are available and interested in working as a Registered Nurse, then please do not delay in contacting Lifeline Nursing today!
The Registered Nurse / RGN Will participate in all aspects of patient care, enabling the highest standards of care to be provided for patients of all ages.
The Registered Nurse / RGN will demonstrate evidence-based nursing practice when caring for patients with conditions, which may be surgical, Medical, Elderly, or palliative care.
The Registered Nurse / RGN is required to be competent in extended nursing skills e.g. PEG feeds, general care, and Catheter care.
What Lifeline Healthcare will offer you:
* Great pay rates
* Full-time and part-time hours – flexible shifts to suit your work-life balance
* A Dedicated recruitment specialist consultant, to cater to your needs
* 24-hour Support
* Block bookings/Advance bookings
* Regular work
* Referral bonuses
* Fast track registration with efficient compliance process
* Wide variety of roles for all nurses and healthcare assistants
* Online first-stage registration
* Potential contribution to travel (if applicable)
* Contributions to accommodation (if applicable)
* Weekly pay
* Cash schemes to earn more £££
What Lifeline Healthcare need from you:
* 6 months experience within the NHS/Care Sector
* 5 years referencing
* Current NMC pin
* Valid DBS (Update service)
* Mandatory training (we run our own sessions too if you do not have a valid and in date certificate)
Come and join the Lifeline experience:
If the above criteria fits you and you wish to work with one of the UK’s fastest growing healthcare providers then please contact us today
Lifeline Healthcare are a recruitment agency supplying staff across a variety of sectors within the UK and have developed an excellent reputation for providing exceptional Healthcare Professionals to both the NHS and Private Sector.
We are renowned for our efficient, professional, transparent and exceptional level of service and we can guarantee you will not find this anywhere else! We believe in our vision of finding exceptional people for an exceptional Healthcare service. If this is you, then do not delay, apply today
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Chatham) .