Based in Islington, our Client’s Service is well-respected amongst the local community and health professionals for the high level of care it offers for elderly people, some of whom have mental or physical disability issues.
Being a modern and purpose-built residence, conveniently close to public transport links to the rest of the capital, makes this site the ideal place for people to enjoy their retirement, whilst having the peace of mind of a skilled care team on hand.
Staff go to great efforts to ensure residents have good health, diet and nutrition, as well as organising a number of physical activities and therapies available on request.
As a Deputy Manager, you have responsibility for leading a team of Nursing and Care staff to ensure the delivery of an excellent standard of care, which promotes independence and dignity and positively enhances the lives of individuals in our care.
You will also be expected to deputise in the absence of the Registered manager
- You will ideally have a minimum of a Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) and have, or be willing, to work towards the Leadership and Management Award
- You will have a valid UK NMC PIN Number
- You have experience of working in the health care sector
- You are driven, motivated and believe in quality of care
- You possess strong leadership and management qualities whilst taking on a dynamic and flexible approach to the role
The successful Deputy Manager candidate will enjoy an excellent Basic salary and a clear Management development program.
As we specialize in placing Clinical and Management staff into various areas of the Healthcare Sector, Avon Search & Selection is one of the best consultancies to help you source your next ideal job.
For more details on this role and to apply, please either send your CV to [ Link removed ] or call Jonathan on 01789867181 or apply on-line.