£45,000 p/a – Band 7 Equivalent Pay Rates | 38.5 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC
A private nursing home in South Croydon currently has an exciting opportunity for an RGN/Adult Nurse with a background in elderly and dementia care to work as Deputy Manager.
The 50+ bedded nursing home is fully CQC compliant and offers 24-hour nursing care and support to older adults with a range of needs in a luxury, modern setting.
Details of this Deputy Nursing Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 38.5 hours per week, usually working days but occasional evenings, weekends and on call duties will be required
* A competitive annual salary of £45,000
* A fantastic working environment in a state-of-the-art facility
* Ongoing learning and development opportunities in addition to a comprehensive induction
As Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this Nursing Home Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
* Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
* Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
* Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
* Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - South croydon) .