RGN Home Manager
An opportunity has arisen for a RGN Home Manager to oversee the daily running of a residential home in Wellingborough
* Staff recruitment and retention
* Ensuring the service is compliant with the legislation and regulation
* All staffing elements such as rotas, reviews, appraisals and supervisions.
* Conducting risk assessments and monitoring care plans
* Communicating with families, social workers and other professionals on behalf of the service
* Overseeing the day-to-day running of the home
* Management on the budget and finances.
* Will have managerial experience working alongside Elderly with Dementia
* Will have either been Registered with CQC in a previous position, or be able to become Registered.
* Will have good communication skills both verbally and written
* Will have a Person Centred Approach to their practice
* Will have an active NMC Pin
If you think this job is right for you then please apply! Also for any questions or an informal chat about the position please apply or call Jack at Search.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.