As an agency nurse, you will be supporting people with a variety of health problems, in a multidisciplinary setting. You will help clients of all ages to live their lives as fully and independently as possible, while respecting their rights and dignity. You will work with other nurses, health and social welfare professionals to help ensure the treatment and care provided are best suited to the individual patient.
You will be responsible for achieving the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of Staff Members. You may also take management responsibility for a shift as directed.
Tasks typically involve:
* Ensure that Clients' Care Plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Clients, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines & Company policy.
* Carry out regular checks on clients and to ensure a clear and concise handover report is given to all relevant Staff Members at the end of each shift.
* Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with the company's procedure and NMC guidelines.
* Practice maximum integrity in all dealings with clients' personal and financial affairs, and avoid abuse of the privileged relationship which exists with Clients.
* Ensure that all information of confidential nature gained in the course of duty is not divulged to third parties.
* Adhere to all appropriate NMC guidelines / regulations.
We offer fantastic hourly rates, flexible working hours, weekly pay, FREE Mandatory Training, FREE DBS and FREE uniform.
The Next Step:
If you have all of the above and you feel you can make a real difference to someone's well being and want to earn a competitive salary with all the benefits of flexible working hours then please call Louise Embrey on (phone number removed)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Chester) .