Are you an RGN looking wanting to be part of a passionate and friendly team?
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our clients care home in the leafy suburbs of West Bridgeford in Nottingham. The home is purpose-built, 'new generation' care facility which offers home-from-home care for up to 82 people, the four floor home is expertly designed to provide the highest standards of safety, comfort and care, where residents can benefit from en-suite bedrooms, a beautiful lounge and dining room on each floor, and an assisted spa bathroom.
Our client wanted to give residents a very luxurious experience whilst living here, with a library, cinema, hairdresser with nail bar and coffee shop it really is the dream! You will be part of multidisciplinary team working together to care and support the residents in the best possible way.
The shifts are 7.45am - 8pm, breaks and handovers are paid.
Skills and experience required:
* Experience in Elderly care is essential
* Registered Nurse with a Valid PIN
* Evidence of knowledge relating to the care of older people in order to undertake the coaching and supervision of Senior Care and Care Assistants
* Demonstrate a professional manner and appearance
* Demonstrate the ability to co-ordinate and motivate a team
* Demonstrate the ability to prioritise and handle emergency situations effectively
If you are RGN qualified and have the unique qualities required for this role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you'd expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application!
"RGN" or "R.G.N" or RN1 or RN2 or RN3 or RN4 or Rn5 or RN6 or RN7 or RN8A or RN8B or RN8C or RN8D or RN9 or "Registered General Nurse" or "Registered Nurse" or "RN" or (nurse and registered)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.