Wells-Brooks is seeking several experienced Registered General Nurses for a luxury nursing home.
NIGHTS ONLY £18.50 an hour,
12.15 hours a shift, 8pm - 8:15am, full time ideally (3 - 4 nights)
Are you an RGN passionate about working with the elderly? Are you fed up of not being rewarded for your hard work and dedication to your job? Do you want to work in a luxurious, modern care home where you can contribute to giving residents the highest quality of life?
Specific duties and responsibilities are, but not limited to;
* Provide leadership and guidance for the running of a defined area, ensuring resident care is delivered in line with their Personal Care Needs Assessment.
* To act as a role model for all staff and to ensure that a consistent high standard of nursing care is provided.
* Provide direct care for residents including washing, dressing, support with nutrition and hydration.
* Extend clinical competencies and nursing practice to offer comprehensive services, for example, venepuncture, IVI therapy, ear syringing and so on.
* Support a learning culture providing skills-based experiential learning to Care Services staff and act as a mentor.
* Lead in managing monthly routine medication for a defined area. This may include supporting and mentoring Lead Carers to take on this role in residential areas under their supervision.
To succeed in this role you will need to display excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail, making sure our residents have the best care possible. We are looking for an individual with the following attributes:
* The ability to ensure that residents' needs, wishes and aspirations are acknowledged and met where possible.
* Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times.
* Active NMC Registration
* Ability to prioritise workload and be able to work under pressure.
* Ability to communicate and manage interpersonal relationships, including influencing skills.
* A self-motivate and pro-active individual always wanting to learn and develop themselves in their role.
Our client recognise that extra special efforts should not go unrewarded and that is why they provide a number of special incentives and bonuses that can be earned throughout your time working for the company.
* £1000 annual bonus (just for being a committed, hardworking member of our team)
* Extremely competitive pension scheme
* Free uniforms that are both attractive and practical
* Free eye care tests and options for funding towards future spectacles if required
* Cycle to work scheme
* Study support
* Holiday discounts
* A variety of motor related offers
* Life Insurance
About the Company.
Our client are delivering a new standard of nursing homes in the UK. They are a unique and inspiring group of homes, where care and lifestyle go hand in hand.These homes offer residents a relaxing, safe environment where they can enjoy comfort, companionship, independence - and their own front door.
If you are seeking a new role with a forward thinking company then do not hesitate to apply now Share Apply
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Brentwood) .