PERMANENT POSITION - REGISTERED NURSE - RGN - Near Netley
£19-£20 per hour depending on experience.
Full and part time hours available either days or night shift
We are recruiting a Registered General Nurse -RGN for friendly and established Nursing Home in a beautiful setting near to Netley
As a qualified Registered Nurse who has worked within a dementia care environment before you will ensure the clinical practices are adhered to in the home near Romsey, duties will include:
* Act as a role model to care staff and demonstrate your commitment to maintaining high levels of care for our residents at all times including setting and maintain the highest standards of care in the clinical area.
* To assess, implement and maintain individual care plans for residents.
* To liaise with GP’s and other health and social care professionals.
* To order, store and administer medicines according to national and local guidelines.
* To handle complaints appropriately in accordance with the homes policies and procedures.
* Supervision of existing and new nursing staff as required.
* To keep up-to-date accurate care records’, ensuring that confidentiality is maintained at all times.
* Ensure competency and safe maintenance of all medical devices within the sphere of responsibility reporting and following up of any broken / unsafe equipment or structures to the Maintenance Team and the Home Manager if necessary.
Immediate telephone or virtual interviews offered for the position of Registered General Nurse - RGN for this beautiful home near Netley
Job: Nurse - days or nights
Salary - £19 to £20 per hour
Hours: full or part time avaialble
Location: Near Netley
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination