£50,000 p/a | 40 Hours – Days | Large Nursing Home | Management Experience Essential | Great Benefits
A leading Essex nursing home is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) to work as Director of Nursing.
The modern home is located in a quiet area of Chelmsford and offers a fantastic environment to older people living with age-related frailties, dementia and disability care needs.
Details of this Director of Nursing position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract working full-time days (40 hours per week)
• A very competitive annual salary of £50,000, which is in line with NHS Band 8 rates of pay
• A supportive working environment in a leading care company
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
• A company pension scheme
• Employee assistance programmes and wellbeing support
As Director of Nursing, you will work closely with the Registered Home Manager to coordinate the day to day running of the home. You will take responsibility for clinical performance, and will manage, monitor and audit clinical services in addition to supporting staff in gaining the skills and knowledge required to deliver the best possible standards of care.
What we are looking for in a Director of Nursing:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• An experienced manager with a strong background in leadership roles in a long-term adult care/care home setting
• Well organised, with strong communication, interpersonal and IT skills
• Confident in the management of staff, budgets and resources
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Georgina Fox-Lilley at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation