We are currently recruiting for both an RGN and an RMN to work for one of the leading healthcare providers in a prison based in Liverpool.
As an RGN/RMN within a prison healthcare service you will be undertaking assessments and required to establish the appropriate level of care and intervention for your patients. The days are varied with no two days the same and excellent opportunities to develop into more senior roles.
The prison is a category B prison receiving young offenders and adult male prisoners and accommodates 1,324 prisoners in safe custody.
The ideal candidate:
* Part 1 NMC registration
* Ability to work in challenging and complex situations
* 5 year UK history of residence
* Experience of working within a team
* Experience working in a secure environment
* Experience of long term conditions
* Mental health assessments of common disorders
* Evidence of further development of own clinical practice
* Experience of triage
* Salary up to £34,4000
* Company pension scheme
* Subsidised healthcare plan
* Life assurance scheme
* Employee assistance programme scheme
* Refer a friend scheme
* Free eye tests/discounts
* Discounts on high street shops and brands
For more information or to apply please contact Chloe at Connect Care Recruitment.
Alternatively, click APPLY now
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Liverpool) .