We are currently representing a small nursing home based towards the Seaforth area of Liverpool. The home is registered to care for Old Age, Physical Disability & Dementia, as a result they are looking for a nurse who has at least 6 months + care home experience.
£16.00 - £16.50 Per Hour with paid breaks included
Days – 36 hours
* Be a qualified RGN/RMN
* Possess a high level of clinical
* Have prior experience in managing a team
* Have a valid NMC pin number
* Be committed and dedicated to the role.
* Have experience within a Care Home or similar environment
* Satisfactory Disclosure completion upon successful application
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Right to work in the UK
Duties will include but are not limited to:
* Comply with the NMC Code of Professional Conduct at all times
* Ensure that all residents have full risk assessments and person-centred care plans in place and that these are regularly reviewed and updated
* Take responsibility for medication administration and management
* Carry out other nursing duties associated with the role including management of resident needs, audits, record keeping, wound dressings, medication administration, feeds etc.
* Promote resident independence and respect their dignity and choices at all times
* Work in line with Company policies and procedures
If interested, please call Belmont Recruitment or alternatively if you do know of anyone that may be interested then please feel free to point them in our direction as we offer a £250 referral bonus
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Liverpool) .