Our Client has a lovely family run Care Home in the picturesque town of Grantown-on-Spey, in the Highlands in Scotland. The home has been so successful that an extensive expansion program is currently underway; therefore they are looking for a further RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified nurse to join their successful nursing team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
To achieve the highest possible standard of care through out the home. Ensure that you have effective supervision and management of care staff, delivering this in a team focused environment. You must encourage and promote a high standard of care provided to all staff and create a team environment.
• Ensure residents Care Plans are completed correctly to NMC guidelines
• Assess social and health care needs of residents, completing on-going assessments.
• Administer prescribed medicines to resident with extreme care and making sure all documents are completed in line with the company's protocol.
• Promote best practice as a Registered Nurse
• Great rate of pay
• Career progression as they look to promote from within
• On-going career development training
If you are an RGN or RNLD qualified Nurse looking to further your career, then please do not hesitate to apply for this fantastic opportunity today. Alternatively give Nurse Seekers a call on [Click here to apply] and ask to speak to Dave for more information.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.