PERMANENT POSITION 2008/3 - RMN NURSE * NR RIPLEY SALARY £28 - £36K + EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE *Nr RIPLEY
Our client is a very well-established provider of mental health services within the UK and requires RMN nurse to work within a specialist rehabilitation service for women with mental illness/personality disorder for approximately 15 patients.
You must be an established RMN nurse with a valid NMC PIN.
Ideally you will have previous experience working within a challenging mental health environment and the passion to help make a difference to everyone. You will have experience of mental health rehabilitation and be comfortable working in an environment which has a strong emphasis on positive risks taking with a focus on the psychological input to enable self-reliance and bust trust/self-esteem.
The ideal candidate for this RMN position near Ripley will include:
* Established RMN nurse with a valid NMC PIN
* Ideally you will have previous experience working within a challenging mental health environment
* Experience of mental health rehabilitation
* Comfortable working in an environment which has a strong emphasis on positive risks taking with a focus on the psychological input to enable self-reliance and bust trust/self-esteem.
* A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
* Desire to provide high quality care and rehabilitation to female adults with mental health conditions
The contract is for 37.5 hours per week, near Ripley
Benefits include: • Free meals and parking • 2 weeks paid induction • Pension contribution • Career development and training • Wellbeing support and activities • Equivalent of 33 days annual leave • Life Assurance • Retail discounts and special offers
Immediate interviews are being offered for this role Nr Ripley
We receive a high number of applications daily so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Mental health - Matlock) .