At Prospero our trusted brand means we secure the best and rewarding nursing jobs across the U.K.
We have been in the recruitment business for many years and realise that YOU come first, with this in mind we have consultants and offices spread across the U.K. ensuring you find the right career closer to home.
Having recently secured a fantastic and exciting, highly reputable and nationally recognised client, we have demand for all Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) in local and surrounding areas.
As a Mental Health Nurse you will work as part of a team of professional and medical staff that includes doctors, social workers, therapists and psychiatrists. We have a variety of shifts including long days, nights, evenings etc.
Typical duties of the job include:
* Caring for patients with acute conditions - building relationships and responding to their physical and emotional needs, while delivering effective care.
* Administering patients' medications and treatments - and monitoring results.
* Dealing with the specific symptoms of mental illness, de-escalating stressful situations and helping patients overcome challenges.
* Interacting with patients' families and other care staff - offering advice and information on patients' conditions.
* Preparing and maintaining patients records, producing care plans and risk assessments.
* Organizing group therapy sessions, including social and artistic events, aimed at promoting patients' mental recovery.
* AT LEAST 6 months UK Experience
* Full immunisation History
* NMC Pin Number
* Full right to work in the United Kingdom
* MAPA / PMVA qualified
Benefits to registering and working with Prospero Health and Social Care:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Fast track application service to get workers compliant and out to work swiftly
* Able to contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
* Requirements for all grades of staff
* Weekly pay
* Work to fit and plan your rota in advance and around your requirements and lifestyle
* Our Refer a Friend scheme £250 when you refer a friend *subject to terms
If you have always wanted to work for an agency or have worked for an agency and want new relationships and areas to work then call us. We can answer your questions and show you why so many nurses and our clients choose Prospero Health and Social Care as their agency of choice.
To apply please send us a copy of your up-to-date CV