Are you an experienced Band 5 RMN who is passionate about ensuring patients receive a high level of care within Mental Health Services?
If so, we have shifts available based in and around Blackburn, Chorley, Preston and Blackpool working for the NHS services.
You will be working as part of a developing area of service within the Mental Health sector, with already-established teams in a rewarding profession. As a Band 5, you will be working as an independent and autonomous practitioner, assessing, advising and supporting the management of patients with mental health needs.
A variety of flexible shift patterns are available to suit your needs, including day or night shifts either within a block-booking or on an ad-hoc basis. These opportunities are suited to those who prefer working in a busy environment whilst still being able to make fully assessed and thorough decisions.
Does this sound like you? Keep reading for Benefits, Responsibilities, Requirements and details on how to apply.
Benefits of working for Randstad:
* A dedicated primary consultant with a secondary point of contact so there is always someone to take your call
* A full range of mandatory training to suit your role requirements, free of charge
* Support and training sessions in association with your NMC re-validation
* A weekly payroll and a range of payment options
* £150 in vouchers for completing e-learning within a week of receiving it
* An easy-to-use app to manage and inform others of your availability
As a RMN working within mental health services you will need to:
* Have a comprehensive knowledge and broad level of experience working with various mental health problems
* Be confident in making thorough assessments and advising on next steps
* Be an excellent communicator, able to liaise effectively with other professionals
* Be committed to providing a high level of support to those requiring urgent care
* Proven experience at Band 5 level within a similar role
* NMC registration
* A Mental Health Nursing Qualification
Do you know any Band 5 Mental Health Practitioners looking for a new role, extra income, or a more flexible way of working? Being registered with Randstad will give you unlimited access to a competitive referrals incentive for every Nurse / Healthcare Assistant you refer to us (Terms and Conditions apply).
If you wish to apply or would like to enquire about any other opportunities we have, please contact Deryn on (phone number removed), or email the nursing team on
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing
- Mental Health
- Booking (Sales)