£18 p/h | 44 Hrs – Days & Nights | Covering Wakefield area | Good CQC | Good Benefits
An experienced Mental Health Nurse with experience in UK nursing homes is required to work as Peripatetic Nurse on a full-time, permanent basis.
The role will be based in a care homes in the Wakefield area and you will be required to travel to cover shifts occasionally at short notice.
Details of this RMN Peripatetic Nurse role:
* A permanent contract of 44 hours per week, on flexible shifts at a variety of locations in the Wakefield area
* Very competitive pay rates of £18 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of a salary in the region of £41,185
* A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression
* Free uniforms, generous annual leave allowance
* A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, a company pension scheme, healthcare plans, life assurance and much more
As RMN Peripatetic Nurse you will work as Staff Nurse covering a range of shifts across a variety of locations, sometimes at short notice, and will undertake all aspects of resident care planning and medication management.
This is an ideal opportunity for an Agency Nurse as the role offers increased flexibility and workload variety in addition to the stability and benefits of a permanent, full-time contract of employment.
The successful candidate for this Peripatetic Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
* NMC registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
* Demonstrate some experience working in UK nursing homes and confident managing and implementing person centred care plans and administering medications
* Flexible to work a range of shifts in a variety of locations
* Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
* Good knowledge and understanding of clinical practices, CQC requirements, clinical policy frameworks, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and the Mental Capacity Act
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Medication Therapy Management