We are looking to hear from talented, driven, enthusiastic and caring Managers who would be interested in an opportunity for as a Home Manager working in a lovely, purpose built nursing and residential home in Rotherham. RMN or RGN qualification is essential in order to apply.
A truly a special place to work - offering a welcoming, encouraging and friendly environment with a care team who create a real "family" atmosphere.
As a Nursing Home Manager you will be required to:
* Work closely with your team and ensure care standards are met at the highest level, working within CQC guidelines as well as company policies and procedures.
* Ensure quality, compliance and health and safety controls are met within the home and make improvements where needed.
* Liaise with Regional Director, MD and other Home Managers when required.
* Understand budgets and financing.
* Staff recruitment along with the development of the team and ensure training is current and up to date.
* Hold current Nurse qualification (RGN) or (RMN) with an active pin number
* Have previous experience of managing within older people services.
* Ideally hold a health and social care management qualification or be working towards this.
* Encourage and instil a culture of care and continuous improvement across the service
* Provide leadership and mentoring to your staff team
* Actively working with staff, residents and their families, to help shape and develop a centre of excellence for person-centred care.
* Very competitive salary of £60,000
* Bonus scheme
* 33 days holiday
* Contributory workplace pension
Education, Skills and qualifications
• Degree level or equivalent managerial experience
• Previous managerial experience
• Ability to influence and liaise with people at all levels
• Be good under pressure and be able to work to deadlines
• The ability to work well with others