Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
partnership with an award-winning nursing home to recruit a Registered General Nurse (RGN) based in the Peterborough area. This home is owned by a market-leading provider of high-end elderly care who currently have over 95% of their services rated fully compliant by the CQC.
As a Registered Nurse within this home, you will be joining a close-knit team with an abundance of experience. There is a real "family feel" between staff and residents which has helped the home reach an impressive 9.6/10 rating.
We are seeking a Registered General Nurse (RGN) with hands on nursing skills, who has the expertise to ensure residents receive the best clinical support and the highest level of care.
There are flexible working patterns available for Registered Nurses with both permanent day and nights shifts available.
You will also be offered a competitive benefit package which includes:
- Competitive salary Upto £19.00 per hour
- Generous welcome bonus of up to £2,000
- Support with Nurse revalidation
- Paid NMC registration
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Workplace Pension
For the role of a Registered General Nurse (RGN) within this prestigious care home, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) with an active NMC PIN
- An interest in nursing within a person-centred environment where you will have the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with your residents
- A passion for working within the highly rewarding elderly care sector
If you are a Registered General Nurse (RGN) looking to join a fantastic team of professionals and deliver a quality level of care, please click APPLY OR CALL 0208 0503861