We are currently looking to appoint a registered nurse RMN RGN for a small size home in Nottinghamshire. This fantastic home provides varying level of care to elderly with some service users with dementia and mental health issues .
As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for delivering the highest level of care in a professional manner through direct nursing and effective supervision of other staff members and carers. Taking the lead on shifts and demonstrating your skills to other staff and assisting management as and when needed.
The successful candidates will be paid a competitive hourly salary plus other benefits - depending on experience and skill.
Experience and Skills:
- Registered Nurse RGN/RMN with a valid and in date NMC pin
- Have experience within a Care Home or similar environment
- Confident and competent in your abilities
- Able to administer medication competently
- Excellent clinical skills
- Have the right to work in the UK
To apply for this position, or for any further information on this fantastic opportunity please send your CV through to [Click here to apply] [Click here to apply] one of the team at Thistle Recruitment will be in touch or give us a call on [Click here to apply] or [Click here to apply] (free within inclusive minute packages or local rates apply) .