Our client is seeking to recruit a qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN and Registered General Nurse/RGN to join their team based in the area of West Yorkshire.
Working with our clients patients, you will be encouraged to contribute to, and influence the development of active care. Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you must be able to show initiative, demonstrating clear decision making and organisational skills.
The service offers care to Older People and Younger Adults with Dementia and Mental Health issues.
- You will be required to give an outstanding level of nursing care, whilst using innovative care methods and technologies.
- Candidates should possess the relevant nursing qualification RMN/RGN or equivalent with a valid NMC pin.
- Individuals should have an excellent working knowledge of the Mental Health Act and be able to demonstrate the latest understanding of nursing practices
- Supporting Health care Assistants
- Accept Perceptorship
- Right to live and work in UK
- Competitive Hourly rate
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- Nurse Loyalty Scheme
- Flexible Shifts
- Support and shift coordination from an experienced team
So if you're a Registered Nurse who is looking to enhance their experience by gaining experience in an environment
where no 2 days are the same or are looking to take your first step in a care environment and want an employer that invests in you, as much as you are prepared to invest in the service then reply with your CV and we will give you a call to discuss the opportunity further or give us a call on [Click here to apply] or [Click here to apply] (free within inclusive minute packages or local rates apply) .