We are looking for an enthusiastic Registered Nurse seeking a permanent opportunity within a care of the elderly environment.
This is a prestigious large sized service, considered as one of the top providers in the region. The home operates to a high care standard and nurses work on a fixed days or nights basis.
The nursing home has an exceptional professional development program in place.
Within the role you will be undertaking the following duties:
- Provide and supervise the delivery of high standards of care to residents
- Assess the care needed to address the resident's physical, psychological and social needs
- Administration of all medications
- Dealing with residents with complex level of dementia
You will have:
- A Registered Nurse RGN/RMN qualification
- Newly qualified nurses are welcome to apply
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- Full time Nights or Rota available
- NMC Renewals paid
- Re validation + PVG Paid
- Personal benefits
- Private Healthcare at reduced rate
If you would like further info or would like to apply for this exciting position then reply with your CV to [Click here to apply] or contact us on [Click here to apply] or [Click here to apply] (free within inclusive minute packages or local rates apply) .